I like using chat bots with Hugo but found it even easier with slack and
kubernetes integration but I think that might be over the top.
I do like this conversation though and think it would be worth a survey of sort
but that is up to the board and sig leads to try and drive adoption.
I think the advocacy team can help drive this and other topics but the leads of
sig’s and the board have the ultimate representation and that was more the
logic for my original email, to help the larger community discussion take place
in the open.