When it comes to the future, both JFW and Window-eyes (as well as any
other third-party screen readers out there) had better be looking over
their shoulder.  Microsoft is reported to be working on its own screen
readers for Windows products.  If and when they succeed, the scheisse
will hit the fan!

>From: David Poehlman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: A comparative review of Windoweyes and JFW's
InternetAccess]