Hi David,

Keep in mind that as a new release of a screen reader comes out, it may
leap frog the competition for a while.  Let's see how well JFW 3.3 works
with IE5, and then I think some conclusions can be drawn.  This isn't
taking anything away from Window-Eyes; it's great that it apparently works
well in IE5; it didn't in IE4, particularly in the extremely slow response
to loading of pages, and that point was acknowledged by GW Micro.  I'm
confident that JFW will work very well with IE5.  Notice that HJ states
that they do not officially support IE5 yet.  That, to me is significant.
Best Regards,

Les
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net