Hey guys:
do you really think that microsoft is going to dedicate any serious
resources into developing a superior screen reader.  Look how long its
taken to get MSAA in to a reputable state, and it still isn't implemented
by most of the software out there.  I doubt that a microsoft screenreader
is going to work as well as those developed by companies who have made a
commitment over the past ten years or so. MS would only be playing catchup,
and the bean counters would neversee it as proffitable to devote many man
hours in the project. That's just my cynical point of view
Gordon

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net