On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Richard Hightower
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ha. I am no troll. This is a Java list after all. I am quite un-trollish in
> saying that Java is not dead on a Java list and using evidence to support my
> assertion of the un-deadness of Java.

Even though the list and group is still a "JUG", there have been (at
least a couple I remember) of in-person meetings where people have
(unofficially?) agreed that non-Java stuff was fair game.

Plus, JRuby, as a Sun-developed dynamic language for the Java Virtual
Machine, is very on topic for a Java group.