hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  > So the background here is that we've gotten a new VDG designer who produced
mockups of Breeze dark with dark separators, and some people absolutely fell in
love with them, while other people hated them. We could not achieve consensus
on moving to use dark separators for Breeze Dark, so there was a desire to
offer people that choice. It occurs to me that  we could put this in the Breeze
style's own settings, if it's strictly necessary to expose this to users.
Personally I would prefer to just make a decision on separator colors one way
or the other rather than making it explicitly configurable (dark separators FTW
:) ).

  Full +1 on this ! (does not happen so often). I really think one should just
make a decision here, knowing that some people will not be happy about it.
There will always be vocal unhappy people no matter what you do. Adding options
to avoid that is not the right way to go. This literally is a bikeshed
discussion.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

To: ndavis, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, davidedmundson, filipf, cfeck, hpereiradacosta,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns