ndavis added a comment.

  In D25814#574395 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574395>, @filipf wrote:

  > Already asked in VDG, but repeating here: how would we handle dark
separators on really dark color schemes?

  > This is the most downloaded color scheme and it won't work well with dark
separators: https://store.kde.org/p/1294011/

  Are you asking in the case that we don't have a colorscheme color for
separators or in the case that we do?
  Without: Either use special logic to use light separators when the background
gets too dark or just allow the separators to be nearly invisible
  With: The colorscheme specifies an appropriate separator color or use Window
Background 75%, Window Text 25% as the fallback color.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

To: ndavis, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: alexde, ngraham, davidedmundson, filipf, cfeck, hpereiradacosta,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns