ndavis added a comment.

  In D25814#574250 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574250>,
@hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > - You should add toolbar separators, tabboxes and group boxes to that. For
toolbar separators, I wonder how this would play with monochrome (color-themed)
icons.

  I'm not sure what you mean when you wonder how it would play with monochrome
icons. It should have nothing to do with them unless you embed stylesheets in
the SVGs to use the separator color in breeze icons.

  > - Note that for frames, they come in three flavor (raised, sunken or flat)
and not all widget themes ignore this additional setting the way breeze does
(design decision). Oxygen does not.

  That's a good point and I hadn't considered it. I suppose whether or not
SeparatorColor is used for frames would be left up to the theme, but that does
hurt where this color can be applied.

  > - in breeze and in almost all widget themes, button frames are not the same
color are ordinary frames. The former uses ButtonText and ButtonBackground, the
later uses WindowText and WindowBackground. By replacing this by one single
color, one would effectively break all the color schemes that use different
colors for these two sets.

  Decoration colors can be customized individually for each color set, so
button frames can use Button SeparatorColor.

  Some other thoughts:

  - Complementary SeparatorColor could be used for dark separators when a theme
uses both light and dark separators or frames.
  - I suppose I could use AlternateBackground or InactiveText instead of
SeparatorColor, but that seems semantically incorrect.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

To: ndavis, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, davidedmundson, filipf, cfeck, hpereiradacosta,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns