ndavis added a comment.

  In D25814#574356 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574356>,
@hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > I meant: do the "light" (with window text color) toolbar icons play well
with dark toolbar separators as opposed to current semi-light toolbar separators

  I assume you mean visually play well. It could, but it depends on other
factors like consistency with the rest of the theme and other types of styling.
Fusion uses dark toolbar separators (although they are lighter on the right
side) and it doesn't stand out as ugly, but they're not quite my taste and a
bit hard to see. F7806755: Screenshot_20191209_155237.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7806755>

  FWIW, Adwaita Dark uses dark separators, but GNOME doesn't use nearly as many
icons as we do. F7806761: Screenshot_20191209_155912.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7806761> F7806768: Screenshot_20191209_160349.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7806768>

  I see icons as similar to text in how other UI elements should be designed
around them.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

To: ndavis, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, davidedmundson, filipf, cfeck, hpereiradacosta,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns