I had a great time aviating and catching up with friends today.  I flew the
SuperCub to Kingsley Airfield (MO9) to meet up with Rob Schmitt for breakfast.
KRNetter Troy Johnson joined us.  We watched the skydivers falling from the sky
during breakfast, then I watched Rob blast off for home in his KR.  I flew the
SuperCub over to Woodfield Airpark where Troy now lives and got a chance to
catch up with him and did a demo flight with Troy in the SuperCub.  I got a
text mid afternoon inviting me to another friend's airstrip in Northern AR for
Watermelon next to the river at his place, so flew back home, splashed a few
more gallons of fuel in the Cub, then the wife and I flew off to spend the
evening in the shade by the river enjoying some chilled melon with more pilot
friends and spouses.  We flew back home at dusk and did a nice aerial tour of
our area flying with the doors open.  Life just doesn't get any better than
this.  I put 4 1/4 hours on the SuperCub today.  Tomorrow I'll fly the KR west
to meet up with the local pilots for breakfast, then head Northeast to KMVN to
meet up with more KR folks for an early lunch in Mt Vernon. So, the perfect
weekend continues, and who knows, maybe it can get better than today!

Keep building and get 'em flying.  It's all worth the effort.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks