What do you mean an old-timer, I think I have you beat I finished my KR in 1977
November 822 7 Russ Barnett Ozark MissouriSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: n357cj via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Date: 6/7/20  4:50 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> Cc: n357cj
<n35...@ptd.net> Subject: Re: KR> Couple of breakfast or lunch get togethers. I
guess I'm an old timmer in this group now as I started the first plane in 1995.
But do you remember when the news letters often had arguements of how it wasn't
a good cross country airplane. I honestly love it to no end and above the
condensation level it is almost always smooth as glass. There is no better
palne for me.Joe Horton, N357CJ----- Original Message -----From: "KRnet"
<krnet@list.krnet.org>To: "KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>Cc: "Jeff Scott"
<jscott.pla...@gmx.com>Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 4:50:38 PMSubject: Re: KR>
Couple of breakfast or lunch get togethers.Another awesome day of aviating.
yesterday was SuperCub day.  Today was KR Day.  I was airborne by 6:30 this
morning to fly west from Ash Flat, AR (KCVK) to Calico Rock, AR (37T) for
breakfast with several of the local pilots.  I left there at 9:00 and headed
east to Mount Vernonk IL (KMVN) where I met up with Robert Pesak, Mark
Langford, and Paul Visk.  I also briefly so Cris Collins before he evaporated.
Robert and Chris had staked out a table for us in the restaurant, so we had a
good lunch and talked airplanes for a while before we all headed back home
again.  Keep building.  These are pretty awesome little time machines.  I'm
going to really miss this plane when it's gone.-Jeff ScottArkansas Ozarks>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2020 at 8:26 AM> From: "Mike Sylvester via KRnet"
<krnet@list.krnet.org>> To: "KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>> Cc: "Mike
Sylvester" <shagste...@hotmail.com>> Subject: Re: KR> Couple of breakfast or
lunch get togethers.>> Yes, yesterday was another great day. I'm about 45
minutes south of Mark so as I got near his airport I could see him come up on
the ADS-B. A green dot with his tail number and the altitude differential + or
-. Pretty cool stuff.     I have to agree with Mark on the KR performance and
low cost to operate. Best Bang for your buck airplane out there. I had a
tailwind coming home so it was only an hour and 10 minute flight. Keep building
guy's, It's worth it.>> Mike Sylvester> kr2s builder> Birmingham,AL.>> Cell
no.205-966-3854>> ________________________________> From: KRnet
<krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Mark Langford via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>> Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:17 AM> To: KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>> Cc: Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com>> Subject: Re: KR>
Couple of breakfast or lunch get togethers.>> And this morning, Mike Sylvester
and I are flying up to M54 near> Nashville to meet Robert Pesak for lunch.  On
Memorial Day Mike and I> flew to Jeff's house in Arkansas for brats (no beer
though, sadly). KRs> are great little time machines, and it's hard to imagine
that there are> many other planes that go this fast on so little
fuel....definitely at> the front of the pack of the most economical airplanes
to operate,> especially at these speeds.>> Mark Langford> m...@n56ml.com>
the KRnet Archives at https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.>
Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.> see
 the KRnet Archives at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.Please see LIST RULES and
KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.see
options.To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to
KRnet-leave@list.krnet.org_______________________________________________Search