From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Mark Langford via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:17 AM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Couple of breakfast or lunch get togethers.

And this morning, Mike Sylvester and I are flying up to M54 near
Nashville to meet Robert Pesak for lunch.  On Memorial Day Mike and I
flew to Jeff's house in Arkansas for brats (no beer though, sadly). KRs
are great little time machines, and it's hard to imagine that there are
many other planes that go this fast on so little fuel....definitely at
the front of the pack of the most economical airplanes to operate,
especially at these speeds.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com