From: Andrea Pescetti<mailto:pesce...@apache.org>
Sent: 02 February 2018 08:32
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT

Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> So I am attempting to click the “Google translate (EN->AR) button”, and
> I expect it to either open a new window directing me to the google
> translate page, or maybe a mini-window

Thanks for flagging this. The Google translate option came with a Pootle
update but was never configured. We do not recommend using Google
Translate since quality is better if you don't use it (and, if your aim
is consistency, Pootle will give suggestions by itself). Do you think it
would be really useful? At the moment is is an unused new feature that
you are seeing just because of a system update. But if you feel it would
be important we can look into it.

Regards,
   Andrea.