Arya wrote:

Also, Jacco, rightsubnet=vhost:%no,%priv seems to break IPSec (says no authorized connection). That's OK, this one I can work out myself :-)

Did you add a line to ipsec.conf, e.g.: virtual_private=%v4:172.16.0.0/12,%v4:192.168.0.0/16

Otherwise the rightsubnet= might not be loaded, so no connection
configured and thus no authorized connection.

> When I read your reply, I almost wet myself. I added the printf statements
> to the source,
(l2tpd: network.c / around line 327)
printf("select\n");
select (max + 1, &readfds, NULL, NULL, NULL);
printf("select ok\n");

I don't get it. This is normal behaviour, right? l2tpd waits for packets received on a socket.

Jacco
--
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]