Anneke,  Sorry to hear about your wrist, but isn't it nice to just sit and
go through all the books we collect.
> > Hi Bev and all,
> >
> > I enjoy reading all your emails about all the laces in progress.
> > Due to my fractured wrist I am not making any lace at all at the moment,
> but
> > I am looking through all my lace books, something I normally never seem
> > have the time for, and making plans for what to work after my piano
> > runner

Myself, I have been mostly Lace Knitting lately.  Some one gave the Agency I
work for over 200 skeins of acrylic yarn and I am making a baby blanket
right now.  Plan to do some hats and maybe mittens for Christmas.  (I work
for a small Social Services Agency.)
I did discover Lenka's Wire Angel almost ready to come off the pillow so
will finish that up -maybe that is the pillow I will take to Prague.
and last Sat. at our Guild meeting I started the world's smallest
handkerchief edging (fabric will be about 2 inches sq.).  It is a lesson in
turning corners but with an new style beginning -from "The Beginning of the
End".
I need to measure the edging on another pillow and see if it is enough to do
a pair of pillow cases to enter into the local fairs.  I know it is close.
I really should inventory all my pillows and see what else is in the works.

All this and try to get the house in shape to leave for two weeks.
Where will I find the time.
Lorri