Oh do continue your travel diary! Such fun! I read it out loud to my
husband as we had breakfast this morning. Your observations are worthy of
an anthropologist in the midst of culture shock!

It really is the 'little' differences that really get us when we travel.

Thanks for the laughs and the cringes. Great fun!

Lucie DuFresne
In Canada but remembering her first impressions of Los Angeles too!

And for the Americans on line: I'm married to an American and love you all
even if the differences between Canada and the States always leave me lost
and confused. ;-)