May I suggest you ask the concierge to look up the location of the nearest
Trader Joe's grocery store - there you will find inexpensive European and Greek
style whole milk unsweetened yogurt (it has cream on top) -look for Trader
Joe's brand.

 You will also find local and imported chocolate, cheese, cookies, water; as
bread, crackers, fruit, veggies and many other items.

If your US visit includes San Francisco I recommend an easy-to-get-to wonderful
downtown chocolate/magazine shop on Market and 1st Streets that offers tastings
of marvelous small local and offshore companies that have achieved a loyal
following because of their high quality.  I'm afraid you won't find any
Hersheys or Nestles though...

Enjoy,
renee