Isn't travel wonderful. Thank you Francis for your observation of LA. I lived there for 55 years and this is the first time I've seen it through a European's eye. You are so "right on".

I love to travel, but I don't have Francis' keen eye, nor her talent of witty observations, but I think I will try to look at my travel experiences in a much more humorous way in the future.

Francis -- thank you for a great big belly laugh about LA from a former "Valley Girl".

Diane Z
Now moved to another culture of the US of "New England"
Lubec, Maine

P.S. The IOLI week was done so very well, congradulations to the Freeway Lacers and all the Hedgehogs that helped with an extremely successful convention.