> Sometimes you have to live with an inperfect sample as long
> as the planned  piece is perfect.
> After all, there is no point in keep undoing a sample
> and being put off for ever.
>
> Maureen

I totaly agree. I just had to learn that some people are putt off very very
quickly. My patience did not get a second chance.

Another one I managed to resque. Out of my knowledge a third lady putt her
off with a very critical remark about her work. She prompted that remark by
mailing me she would quit. I phoned to learn why, she wisely refused to tell
the name of the other person but I could convince her to stay. Her work may
not win prizes, but that was no point for me. She loved to do it and put
effort in it. So I declared that were two strong reasons for me to also put
effort in her. She stayed and slowly but surely progressed :-)

Jo