On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 6:15:47 PM UTC-4, Jacob MacDonald wrote:

> You should be able to press tab to expand those calls further. If you want
> to screenshot the profiler I might be able to see something but I'm afraid
> I'm not super familiar with the Ledger codebase. The profiler is just
> useful for discovering performance regressions in my experience.

It does seem that ledger-reconcile and functions called by it are using the
time. I've pasted a copy of relevant lines below -- not sure that the
formating will survive, but the list is a tree with each function nested
and indented under the one immediately above it. This section is followed
by a call of helm functions that are listed as taking 0%.

   - ledger-reconcile                                            4112  77%
    - apply                                                      2420  45%
     - #<compiled 0x4578e4db>                                    2420  45%
      - apply                                                    2420  45%
       - #<compiled 0x40ea0dc1>                                  2420  45%
        - ledger-read-account-with-prompt                        2298  43%
         - apply                                                 2298  43%
          - #<compiled 0x45856721>                               2298  43%
           - apply                                               2298  43%
            - #<compiled 0x4316eb3f>                             2298  43%
             - ledger-accounts-list                              2136  40%
              - ledger-accounts-list-in-buffer                   2136  40%
               - cl-delete-duplicates                            1997  37%
                - cl--delete-duplicates                          1994  37%
                   cl--position                                   347   6%