I would imaging very high. Koumas in midfield too are two great loan
signings. Kind of makes you wish we could get players of that calibre on
loan doesn't it, rather than some of the dross we've attracted over the last
18months.
There was only one club Bellamy was ever going to move too really - I hate
to think how many bloody goals he'll score in the Championship is Chopra can
get 25+ a season. Bellamy & Boothroyd is a hell of a partnership at this
level. Frighteningly good. never mind, Naylor can cope with Bellamy's pace
I'm sure!