From: Phil Husband
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

A little clarification here.
In one of my recent E-mails I said something like Couldn't find Install.log
file.  I should have made it clear that the error message said that after I
tried to uninstall.

So "Couldn't find Install.log file" was an error message.

I did look at the program and didn't see any Install.log file listed.
Unless it is listed in some other way, it just isn't there.

Phil