Phil Husband wrote:
A little clarification here.
In one of my recent E-mails I said something like Couldn't find Install.log file. I should have made it clear that the error message said that after I tried to uninstall.

So "Couldn't find Install.log file" was an error message.

I did look at the program and didn't see any Install.log file listed. Unless it is listed in some other way, it just isn't there.

Could it be that Install.Log is one of these so-called 'system' files that a default installation of Windows delights in hiding from us? Open the Explorer to the Legacy installation folder and click on Tool--> Folder Options--> View. There should be an option for showing hidden files. Is it checked? If not, check it and see whether the file magically appears.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry