 From: CE WOOD <wood...@msn.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 11:00 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Burial Location as a Cemetery Event

Yes. But there is no need for another event; you can do all that if you have
the cemetery as the location for the Burial Event.

CE

________________________________
From: mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:53:49 -0500

I don’t put cemetery names in the burial field.  I use a separate Cemetery
event.   Why?  Because I can use the notes area of the event to put the
transcription of the marker and any other notes such as “grave is unmarked” or
the section and plot number or even information about who all is buried in the
same plot.  I also attach a photo of the marker.

Michele
Technical Support
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com