 From: Alan Pereira <alanpere...@tiscali.co.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:24 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Burial Location as a Cemetery Event

Although Legacy allows you to change the Burial Event to a Cremation, this gets
changed back to a Burial Event in a non-Legacy GEDCOM export.  Using a separate
cremation event overcomes this potential problem.
I prefer to leave the Burial event blank and add a Cremation Event to ensure
Gedcom compatibility.  I use the Burial event only when I know there has been a
genuine Burial.

Alan Pereira