 From: Mike Fry <emjay...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Location as a Cemetery Event

On 2013/11/25 13:48, Rose Hatten wrote:

> Pam, there's a Sample database that comes with Legacy.  You might want to
> test your thoughts on that, changing one thing or another and looking at the
> reports to see if you like the output.  That way you won't mess up your data,
> and you can get an idea about how each of the options have an effect on
> sorting, reporting, GEDCOM exporting, and the like.

The Sample database, whilst instructive, often doesn't mean as much to people as
it does to Geoff. My recommendation to people is to create a cut-down version of
your own database and call it Sandbox. This is where you can play and experiment
to your heart's content without harming the main object of your affections.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry