 From: Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Location as a Cemetery Event

You'd be surprised at how many people don't. They think it's redundant and
everyone knows what country their locations are in!  Or their locations are all
in one country.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

But why ever would you not add the country name when you entered the location?