*Tell you what … Get used to the weird colours and I’ll get used to the
weird clicks … OK?*

Tell me - are the letters under your highlighting white or do they stay the
same colours - this is what we are having an issue with. Sherry is saying
that hers turn white and now we are trying to work out why ours are not
doing the same.

The double click is gone and I miss it as much as everyone else - using the
Serenity Prayer -

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The
courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference