Well, I do not like the single click thing …

When in Family View if I want to highlight an individual to then switch to the
Pedigree View based on that individual, I now end up opening and having to
close that individual’s edit window before switching to the intended Pedigree
View …

Perhaps I’m old school but, new school isn’t always better school …

Also, right clicking isn’t consistent … Sometimes you get the pop-up menu,
sometimes the edit window …

My $0.02 …

C.G. Ouimet

Kingston ON