The highlight stays on the first child so the other children aren't a problem.

Interesting though because the names are all white for me and with my
vision issues I have no problem seeing the names through the blue
highlight.

I'm using default Brown Gradient colors and tested it with several
other color schemes, gradient and non-gradient, and they've all been
white.

If you're not seeing white fonts under the highlight, which color
scheme are you using? Do you have the latest build 8.0.0.366?

The comment about highlighting the item above or below the one you
want to read is a general tip when you're working in Windows and have
a highlighted row you want to view.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support