On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 2:41 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am presently in the midst of a careful revision of this first comment.
> This is likely the only way that I can understand all the details myself.
> Please review my changes.

​I have completed the revision. The highlights:

- I have removed the package upload recipe from this comment, preferring to
reference the actual recipe in leoDist.leo. It will be easy enough to
restore if necessary, but I don't think it will be.

- Matt, please separate the upload recipe in leoDist.leo into separate
child/grandchild nodes, so that the complex relationships between its parts
can be seen at a glance from outline structure.

- I have punted on trying to understand the recipe in detail. Imo, it
should suffice to have people, devs or not, test the *results* of the
recipe (the wheel uploaded to PyPi). Am I missing something or shirking my
duties?

I think I am beginning to understand this issue, but all comments and
corrections are welcome.

Finally, I think work on #562 can proceed in parallel with the release of
Leo 5.2b1. Correct me if I am mistaken.  Until the 5.2 final, perhaps it
would be good to label the PyPi release with the short git hash of the rev
on which it is based.