On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 3:20 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com>
wrote:
​

> I am presently in the midst of a careful revision of this first comment.
>> This is likely the only way that I can understand all the details myself.
>> Please review my changes.
>>

> ​I have completed the revision. The highlights:
> ​ [big snip]

​Matt, I just had an idea, which you are free to decline.

Imo, almost all of the comments except the first comment could be deleted
or heavily edited.  It would be impertinent for me to do so, as you are the
expert, but I would encourage you to shorten the discussion in #562 as much
as possible.

What do you think?

Btw, I have just "backed up" the first comment in #562 to LeoDocs.leo.
It's the only thing I care about at present.