On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on a theme for Leo to match the "Breeze Dark" desktop theme
in KDE Plasma.

Glad to hear it.

> I started using Edwards newly simplified layout and discovered a typo.

That
​ ​
may have been
​ ​
fixed awhile ago.  Your report has got me in action as follows. Here is the
status as of rev 5f3f31e:

1.  leoSettings.leo now contains an updated
​ ​
"Color definitions" node.  It appears first in the @settings tree.  These
updated settings are required for the new Leo Solarized Dark theme.
Without them some of the background appears dark green rather than black.

2. The leo/themes folder now contains
​ ​
LeoSolarizedDark.leo.
​ ​
Besides containing the latest version, it is useful for testing, especially
with myLeoSettings.leo renamed so as to disable it.

In my tests,
​ ​
LeoSolarizedDark.leo renders as expected without myLeoSettings.leo.  This
is an important milestone.
​

Let me know if there are problems for you.  Note that the css for the body
contains fewer constants than may exist in your version.​

​​
And there is an Easter Egg.  The last item in the @settings tree is:

    @@string font-size-body = 24px

Changing this to @string and restarting changes text to 24px.  This