I loaded the new @theme.

I cannot change the font size for the resting tree by choosing a different
size in the Fonts node. I cannot change the font colour of the resting tree
or the body using their parts of the css.

I can change the font size for the resting tree using the QWidget found in
"Widgets: general". Unfortunately this also controls the font size of the
rest of the application.
I can change the font colour for the resting tree and the body pane using
the QWidget found in Widgets: general.

I imagine this is because QTreeView and QTextEdit both inherit from QWidget.

I cannot yet see what is preventing QtreeView from taking font colour and
size and QTextEdit from taking the font colour while being quite happy with
the font size as applied through the Fonts node.

I will keep investigating.

Chris