On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I loaded the new @theme.
> I cannot change the font size for the resting tree by choosing a different
> size in the Fonts node. I cannot change the font colour of the resting tree
> or the body using their parts of the css.
> ​

​I have been there and done that.  In fact, the only way I could get
*anything* to work was to start with your dark theme.

Please pull de0dcfa and run the following sanity checks:

1. With myLeoSettings.leo *disabled*, load open

It should show a good-looking dark theme.

2. Now enable your local myLeoSettings.leo, taking care to disable all
themes there.

Open LeoSolarizedDark.leo. It should look exactly the same.

Congratulations if these pass.  Let me know what happens either way.