A couple of points from this interesting list:

> - leo ... includes ... a copy of an editor (CKEditor4) that is apparently
written in Javascript
Really?!?

> - highlighted text (including URLs are NOT links. you need to copy/paste
them to open (or maybe use a still-to-discover setting)
Ctrl-click on a URL will (should) take you there. I am not sure where this
is documented, there are probably more of these. There is a recent
discussion about 'right-click on the splitter bar' which gave hints of a
world beyond my knowing...

> - the minibuffer is inherited from emacs, and serves ... a yet to
discover number of functions
Personally I think 'minibuffer' is an unhelpful name, it's just an
interface to allow you to enter commands to Leo. Type 'show-commands' in
the minibuffer and you should get a long list of available commands in the
log window.

    HTH, a little at least
    J^n