On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Diego Biurrun wrote:

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:34:05PM +0300, Martin Storsjö wrote:
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Martin Storsjö wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Martin Storsjö wrote:

>comments
>>>
>>>It shows up in the configure line; do you want it shown somewhere else?
>>>
>>>And yeah, I'd probably add it to the comments field of my own FATE
>>>instances if I used the option.
>>
>>I thought of a separate column next to the comments (which is already
>>used for other things in many setups), but plugging it into the comments
>>probably is good for the first step.
>
>In any case, if I was unclear, this patch LGTM.

Any further comments on this, or interest in pushing it? I'd like to take it
into use.

I was kinda waiting for Janne to make a comment since I spoke with him
about this idea in Berlin. But I guess this is good to go.

Ah, I see.

I had one idea how to improve/change this: I could automatically add the
"fate-" prefix to the test name to shorten the command line. So

--skip-tests="fate-foo-test fate-bar-test"

vs

--skip-tests="foo-test bar-test"

What would you prefer?

That'd probably be useful.