Making a way of becoming legal immigrants was defeated with the vote against 
the Kennedy-McCain legislation. 
 
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the 
inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. -- Winston 
Churchill




----- Original Message ----
From: chris fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:28:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Re: Better news on the LP release front

I welcome LEGAL immigrants from everywhere. Now you're just turning it around 
and twisting it.

I explained why I believe that only a racist or elitist would support illegal 
immigration and I thought I did a pretty decent job of breaking it down for ya.

Susan Hogarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote: On Jan 14, 2008 2:56 PM, chris 
fields <wastedwhiteguy6978@ yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I don't support illegal immigration because it's a bad idea from my
> perspective until the people of Mexico get an economy up to par with ours
> then open borders may (I said may) be a good idea. There may be other things
> to consider although I don't buy into the threat of terrorists at least not
> to the extent that it's being advertised by our government but there may be
> some people who are crazy enough to try something.

Earlier you wrote "I'm a Libertarian and I welcome LEGAL immigrants
but since I'm not racist I don't support illegal immigrants."

So you welcome legal immigrants, but don't think immigration (from
Mexico) should be legal?

I see.

-- 
Susan Hogarth
http://www.collieth ing.com




------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to