So if I reject the use of reference material and data, how do I achieve the 
rational, objective nirvana?  Please teach me how to "think."  I guess my 
mother never taught me that.


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:24 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Stop the War FOR Terror


On the contrary, you've attempted to cover your irrational biases with
Wikipedia, Merriam Webster and other such distractions while dancing in
circles for days.

Further, dictionary definitions do not equal rational thought and logic.

A rational and logic centered person does not grasp at straws and hide
behind shifting piles of irrelevant references when cornered by his own
mis-statements and circular arguments.

To quote the great Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that word. I do not
think it means what you think it means."

__________________________________________________________
James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
http://www.jameslandrith.com
http://www.multiracial.com
http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/
__________________________________________________________

Bob said something here:

> Associating dictionary definitions with actual behavior is not hatred.
> It's rational objectivity. I have expressed no meaningful emotion.
>
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:10 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Stop the War FOR Terror
>
>
> Thank you for making it plain that your hatred is collectivist based.
>
> That explains a lot.
>
> Glad I'm not ruled by that irrational emotion...
>



 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to