Reject the use of references and data?  I didn't say anything like that.

I pointed out that your latest method of response is to simply cut and
paste from the dictionary and Wikipedia, often getting references that
directly contradict the point you are trying to make.

If you aren't enough of a big boy to know the difference between a
consistent liberatarian argument and simply posting irrelevant and
contradictory references, and there seems to be some growing consensus on
this list that such is the case, I can't help you Bob.

Again, spouting dictionary entries and Wikipedia is not equal to actually
understanding and rationally applying knowledge and libertarian principle
to the topic at hand.

__________________________________________________________________
James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
http://www.jameslandrith.com
http://www.multiracial.com
http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/
__________________________________________________________________

Bob said:
> So if I reject the use of reference material and data, how do I achieve
> the rational, objective nirvana?  Please teach me how to "think."  I guess
> my mother never taught me that.
>
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:24 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Stop the War FOR Terror
>
>
> On the contrary, you've attempted to cover your irrational biases with
> Wikipedia, Merriam Webster and other such distractions while dancing in
> circles for days.
>
> Further, dictionary definitions do not equal rational thought and logic.
>
> A rational and logic centered person does not grasp at straws and hide
> behind shifting piles of irrelevant references when cornered by his own
> mis-statements and circular arguments.
>
> To quote the great Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that word. I do not
> think it means what you think it means."
>


Reply via email to