Have you ever taken the diamond chart test? Thats not what is called - but I 
cant remember the name now... Worlds smallest political quiz or something like 
that..... Would be very interested to see your replies as well as where it 
places you.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bob Giramma 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Stop the War FOR Terror


  My interaction with real-world libertarians and libertarian literature 
provide evidence to me that this forum is disproportionately populated by 
libertarian fringe elements. I've been an LP member for over a decade in two 
states. I've seen enough to be confident I am well within the ideological 
spectrum.

  Keep in mind that we've been discussing mostly just topics of controversy and 
disagreement. I bet we'd mostly agree on the party platform or other metrics 
that combine a wide array of policy issues. I am opposed to total anarchy, but 
my ideal country would strictly adhere to a contract somewhere in between the 
Constitution and Articles of Confederation. It would be quite limited, which is 
what all libertarians want.

  From: Steve 
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:00 AM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Re: [Libertarian] Stop the War FOR Terror

  <snip>

  Bob, you don't sound like a libertarian, but a statist and Zionist. You 
  don't seem to have any points in common with most if not all 
  libertarians in the forum.
  . 


  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



   Save on Moving Supplies. Click Here!
  
http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kdeBGHcO2RKKw4GFtWVqoiC1Rms2VQfqcp0xbbVgnbr7uFujt/
 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to