Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:53:57 +0800
From: "Paul Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 128MB for Libretto 110, is there a way?

Hi,

I don't know I have a solution for Libertto 50/70 Memory. I will tried =
later. Eventually this solution is for IBM PC110 to increase the memory. =
The Ram chip was the same used in Libretto 50/70, so I think it will be =
a possible apply to Libretto. Because the data bus of the memory is the =
same.  The following is the information from a Japanese site.=20

The 8MB it increases to the ADTEC make 16MB addition MEMORY.=20

Importance:=20
When the cover is opened, it is outside the guarantee object of Japan =
IBM. In addition, looking at this page, the result of remodelling, =
causing the operational malfunction, and the like responsibility it does =
not come off. We ask on self responsibility.=20

To do , as for idea that you propose suddenly...=20
The turtle turtle doing in ADTEC make 16MB memory of the treasure, the =
rear 8MB increasing =E3=81=A1 =E3=82=83 obtaining you call=20
How, to be fearful there is no =E5=8B=BF body even in world, the wound =
it was the idea which probably will be put out... " (/> <)/=20

Acknowledging the fact that this is released pleasantly and you =
appreciate .=20

 The addition memory of of the corresponding type obscurity which from =
now on becomes sacrifice (the ^_^; By the way the tip/chip is " NEC =
D42S17800LG5-A70 ".=20

 When it peels. Method of peeling inhaling and taking and the solder =
inhaling the excessive solder with the line and after taking, inserting =
the =E3=83=9E=E3=83=81 needle between the tip/chip and the foot it =
applies the =E3=82=B3=E3=83=86, the foot is floated is repetition.=20

It does not make your death wasteful... (- the person -)=20

 And just 2 on the photograph among 4 when the turtle turtle it does. =
The tip/chip which was riding the 16MB baseplate is the " HITACHI =
51W17800LTT6 ".=20

The Samsung KM48V2100C perhaps the equal item (the ^^; Data seat GET! It =
does.=20

 It is difficult to see, however is, when you saw that from side (with =
respect to the photograph right)=20

 Also 4 finishing doing, the turtle turtle the RAS (the 7pin) when it =
connects. It meaning that between of memory and memory is narrow, =
whether the one which it solders from the tip/chip of photograph left =
side is good, the =E3=81=97=E3=82=8C=E3=81=BE=E3=81=9B=E3=82=93. When =
you attach from the right side, the pin of the RAS which has been =
floated did with the disturbance and the =E3=81=A5 and others applied =
is. And as for being the shape where the line of the RAS is unnatural =
because direction of memory installation 180 degrees you =
misunderstood...=20

The photograph the middle you take the forgetting =E3=81=A1 =E3=82=83 =
=E3=81=A3 it is (the ^_^; HKDRT=20

 After ending job, the whole. After closing the cover, it is completion. =
When... with you thought, the cover just a little came with thickness of =
memory and is attached the =E3=81=A3 =E3=81=A1 =E3=82=83 was (the ^_^; =
However) it closes temporarily, don't you think?.=20

 If it does again to start here, being to think, the 28MB (the built-in =
4MB+ addition 24MB) with it starts, it does, but... it was recognized =
the how 32MB. Somehow, the BIOS memory being able to judge just? Being =
we would like to see, are the DARK2301 (the niftyc:fmpc/LIB/05/13) =
using, when you look at setting, the place of 02,03 being recognized =
with the DBDC, it increases. This doing again to set with the CBCC, when =
it restarts... this time moving with the 28MB, =E3=82=8B circumstances. =
It drew up still, being to be, the =E3=81=A3 temporary already just a =
little embezzling, you look at circumstances.=20

00/07/12 postscript=20
After all being recognition strangely to be and to be, it drew up the =
program. Contents do when 03 is DC, the simple thing =E3=81=A3 that the =
CB, the =E3=81=A6 which is changed into CC reboots 02,03.=20

Also does this program appears and it is to start and, someone addition =
24MB memory challenge? 24MB 2 set... we help with 16MB memory + 8MB =
memory or the 16MB memory x3, therefore (the ^. the ^) / the extent, =
helping it does not seek the compensation. However success as for =
guarantee however it is not possible. (It has not failed until now, is, =
because of sense (the ^-^; M guarantee asks at the place of the =
necessity training (the _'_) m=20

How, you try writing small, because... even there is no meaning which =
trades, it puts out also the fact that many stands it makes very much =
(the ^-^; Temporarily 1 name kana?=20

 It is memory count when starting. The 28288MB being indicated, it =
increases. In regard to present experience to be indicated with the =
on-board memory quantity being -384KB, temporarily correctly so is, (the =
^_^;=20

When 00/09/04 postscript above-mentioned programs are used, built-in =
memory the thing clarification where recognition of the memory which =
with the turtle turtle is made the 8MB becomes strange (the _ _; Direct =
if it is not. If =E3=81=BE =E3=81=81 cCf is not shared, there is no =
problem, it is is, but...=20

The tip/chip which has the result (guarantee is not possible, (the ^_^; =
NEC  D42S17800LG5-A70 =20
      HITACHI  51W17800LTT6 =20
      Samsung  KM48V2100BS-L6 =20

Importance:=20
When the cover is opened, it is outside the guarantee object of Japan =
IBM. In addition, looking at this page, the result of remodelling, =
causing the operational malfunction, and the like responsibility it does =
not come off. We ask on self responsibility.=20

However it is not, the person who would like to try using the PC110 of =
the 28MB to do, executing servicing it increases the self-confidence of =
soldering.=20

-------

I have transaled in English. If anyone who have EE knowledge, I can =
share my experence with you because I have sucessful to convert a IBM =
PC110 to a 32 MB Ram machine from 16MB.=20

Regards,

Paul
----- Original Message -----=20