Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:19:15 +0800
From: "Paul Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 128MB for Libretto 110, is there a way?

Hi Lou,

Concerning the space of Libretto's addition memory chip. I think, you can
solid over the existing ram chip (on top of the orginal ram just like thye
IBM PC110, I hope you have seen this machine. This is the smallest PalmTop
PC for mass production, only 1/3 size of Libretto) . I will try to find out
the CPU layout of the Libretto 50/70. If I find will, I will post it on the
mail list. I think, I just show a method to upgrade this good machine just
like IBM PC110 and extend its life. The reason why I wish to find the
solution for memory upgrade is currently I use Win2K with my Libretto. As
you know, Win2K is a memory eater so I hope to find a solution. For the pin
assignment diagram for  Libretto I can sent you personally due to I need
3.5MB pdf file. I cannot post to this mail list. If any one interest I can
email to you.