Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:38:45
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.

Dan,

You don't by any chance have the 70 bios that restricts the disc size to 
1.6G? You may need to use the version 6.20 available through 
www.silverace.com/libretto

The fifty sees six gig with no problems...

Neil


>From: "Dan Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:30:26 -0700
>
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:26:20 -0500
>From: "Dan Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.
>
>I know that I bought a 4.3 gig hard drive for my CT-70 and now all I see in
>WINDOWS is C: drive, no D: drive and C: only has 1 gig left on it (with a
>minimum win98 installation).  When I boot up in DOS I can see C: has 1 gig
>and D: (called MS-RAMDRIVE) has 1.5 gig which appears not to be accessible.
>I looked at FDISK and it only has a few bytes reserved (not 1.5 gig) and
>windows (in VIRTUAL MEMORY) is taking what it needs to run.  So you might
>want to check to make sure the 50 will recognize all of your new drive, not
>just 2 gig or whatever.  I am still looking for a way to fix my problem.
>
>Dan
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 5:45 PM
>Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.
>
>
> > Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:39:30 EDT
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Re: 30 GB Harddisk in L110.
> >
> > Ben,
> > Will the 4gig drive fit my Lib50? I am looking for one a little larger 
>for
>my
> > Libby.
> >
> > Dennis
> >
> > > Anyone have a good suggestion on how I can make the best
> > >  use of my old 4 GB drive?
> >
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to