Date: Mon,  4 Feb 2002 18:20:42 -0500
From: "Clarence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ct50/70 X config file

I tried looking through the archives for this, but All I could
find was a title...

Anyways, I've installed mandrake 8 with X version 4.0.3 on my lib70ct.

This  version of X automatically kicks the resolution and color
depth down to 640 x 480 x 256colors. Does anyone knows how to get
around this and/or can show me what their XF86Config file looks
like? Thanks

-Clarence

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com