Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:16:40
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] ct50/70 X config file

There's a version of my Xconfig somewhere in the archives, but it's for 3.6
and M7.1

You should look for the screen section near the end and change the line that
says 'defaultdepth' (or something similar, it's obvious) to 16, and then in
the 16bpp definition include the line 'virtual 800 600' after the screen
size definition.

That should give you a scrolling 16 bit screen 800*600, which is the
smallest you can get away with and still see all the kde menus :)

ISTR that xf86config is broken in the M8 series...

Neil