Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:43:37 -0600
From: "phillip ramirez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] ct50/70 X config file

Dsl will take about 8 hours to down load disk one and 2 depending on
network load. I have done it many times haha last night I downloaded m7
and it will mot copy from the cd to the disk to load directly from the
disk.. Not I have a bad mbr haha will have to unlock it since fdisk wont
and pm7 wont mess with it and ranish wont run on my desktop.. Maybe ill
just put it in the new desktop and load linux on it.. Then load
win98se.. Anyone have good luck with 98se on the 50ct with 16 meg??BTW
wheres the cheepest for the 32meg upgrade?