Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:15:13
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] ct50/70 X config file

Well, if you have time for a couple or three CD's full, you can download the
latest mandrake from www.mandrake.com

M7.1 is a bit hard to find - it bugs me that they don't keep the old ones
hanging around - but the cheap cd places should have one, or I can make a
copy and post to you when I get back to england (I have a slightly chopped
one that came from a magazine)

The problems I've had are because I don't have a booting (or indeed, any) cd
player for the lib, and on the 70 there's not enough memory to install from
the hd, so I stuff the disk in a desktop and install it there, then let the
hardware detection get rid of the unneeded bits.

Neil