Huh?

lift: snippet, surround, embed, ignore, comet, children, a, form, loc, and
with-param are all built-in in liftTagProcessing. Yes, they're overrideable,
but imo it'd be nicer if they were Just A Snippet, like, say, lift:msgs.

lift:bind is just bad naming. it's not actually a directive, it's just what
lift:surround looks for to bind at. should probably be called surround:bind
or something with a different namespace.

--j

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com