In order to override a built-in snippet, you must do:
LiftRules.snippetDispatch.prepend{
  case "Msgs" | "msgs" => ....
}

in Boot.  The LiftRules snippet dispatch table is consulted first, before
the "by convention" reflection-based snippet dispatching is invoked.  This
enhances performance.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp